The philosophy of next-level reforms in the financial sector is committed to financial inclusion which can take place by educating market participants in specific areas. TickerPlant conducts various short-term training programs and long-term, practice-oriented financial education courses. A rich blend of conceptual clarity along with a focus on market practice is embedded in the programs, designed by TickerPlant, leading to wider acceptance from a cross-section of professionals from institutions to market intermediaries’s and also the investing community.
Full Day Program
- Time Duration: 4.5 hours
- Resource person: Resource person from Knowledge center
- Attendees: New and existing user of MVT & MVT Pro group
- Venue: FT Tower 1st floor
- Content as follows
1) Technical Analysis: Charts, forecasting techniques, Indicators (SupreTrend, Bollinger band & P SAR), oscillators (Stochastics, SMI & ADX as power trend indicator) and Studies (RSI & Open interest) with back testing and optimization including chart reading exercise with profit target determination, stop loss placement and Trading using the concept of counter trends.
2) Derivatives: Price – Volume - Open Interest & Delivery, Put call ratio and Volatility trading. The program can be customized as per group requirements.